Position: Marketing and Creative Services Specialist
Credit Union: Noventis Credit Union, MB
Closing Date: November 6, 2015
Who we are:
We strive for superior performance, and consistently provide professional, innovative and quality service. We demonstrate responsive and innovative leadership to ensure the strength of our organization. We are committed to the long term well-being of our communities and staff. If you have a positive attitude, share these values, are looking to further your career at a growing organization where initiative and innovation are encouraged, we are interested in hearing from you.
The Marketing & Creative Services Specialist reports to the Manager of Branding and Communications and participates in the development and implementation of all Noventis marketing and communications strategies. This individual will assist in implementing strategies and plans to execute cohesive marketing campaigns, while simultaneously creating, enhancing and developing programs to promote Noventis. The Marketing & Creative Services Specialist will be responsible for consistent and cohesive visuals and tone that speaks to the community and is used across a variety of channels.
- Oversee the design and assist with the development, editing, production and timely distribution of communications such as advertising copy, brochures, annual reports, newsletters, mail-outs and campaigns.
- Maintaining and building the integrity of the Noventis brand by increasing brand recognition through dedication to visual identity standards, tone and delivery of all material
- Maintenance, monitoring and reporting of the credit union’s website, digital media platforms and social media channels
- Monitoring and being on top of emerging visual and media consumer trends to maintain relevance and promote sales and growth
- Assist in the planning and coordination of internal and external events whether they are promotional, educational, research or community sponsorships
- Participate in the negotiation of advertising contracts, manage supplier and vendor relationships
- Contribute to and assist in the preparation of budgets and marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data. Help provide plans and forecasts
- Develop and maintain an effective inventory management and distribution system
- Assist in weekend and special event campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Formal Education and Certification
- Post-secondary education in graphic design, business, marketing, advertising, communications or a related field (preferred)
- Graphic Design Diploma from an accredited institution, or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash.
- Microsoft Office: Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS (preferred)
- Ability to sketch concepts and create artwork manually when necessary is considered an asset
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum three to five years of job related experience
- Digital marketing and email management experience (or strong desire to learn)
- Web management experience, particularly on content management systems
- Attention to detail, organizational, project and time management skills are essential
- Self-starter who is internally motivated to do excellent work both individually and as part of the Noventis team
If you are looking to further your career at a growing organization where initiative and innovation are encouraged, we are interested in hearing from you. At Noventis we offer great career opportunities with potential to grow and develop. We offer competitive salaries and opportunities to obtain bonuses based on your performance and attainment of personal and organizational goals. Furthermore, we provide an extensive benefits package and unique perks for our employees.
Those interested in applying for this position are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday November 6, 2015 referencing posting #2015-22.
We thank everyone for their interest in Noventis, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted